- We would like to inform you that our accommodation establishment is fully in line with the special health protocols, on which tourism enterprises rely to take measures against the coronavirus COVID-19, as laid down in the Joint Ministerial Decision no. 1881/29.5.2020 by the Ministries of Finance, Health and Tourism (Greek Government Gazette 2084 Β’/ 29-5-2020 and keeping record of the above visitor information.
- We wish to hereby inform you that our company complies with the protection framework for natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, as established by the new Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament.
- Personal data is defined as information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, etc. Our company does not collect your personal data unless you have explicitly provided it for a specific purpose and under the condition that you have consented to their use.
- The company stores your personal data in order to update the customer registration book, keeping which is mandatory by law, and uses it only if you consent to receiving newsletters (evaluation form, special offers etc.).
- The company reserves the right to disclose information pertaining to you if the law so requires or if such disclosure is demanded by the competent government authorities, administrative authorities, or law enforcement.
- The company guarantees that it will not transmit, share, disclose etc. your personal data to third parties for any purpose or use, but may send you newsletters via e-mail.
If you do not wish to receive newsletters from our company, uncheck the box below the form.